Low salt, low fat and if possible quick, healthy meals is my current mantra to living well.
2 Tomatoes (Diced)
1 Avocado (Diced)
10 Black Olives (Sliced)
Half Red Onion (Diced)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl
- Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. I prefer to use a coarser grind for the pepper. This adds a little texture and bite when you eat the salad. Toss or mix with a spoon.
- Drizzle as much Olive oil over the salad as you like. Toss or mix it with a spoon again.
- Set this aside.
8 Tiger Prawns (De-shelled)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Dried Thyme Leaves
Dried Majoram Leaves
- Heat up a pan, add in the olive oil
- Grind in some black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Thyme & 1/4 teaspoon Majoram Leaves
- Mix it a little and let it sizzle for a few seconds
- Add in the prawns
- I usually stir the prawns a little before flipping them on each side for a few seconds.
- Once cooked, you cal plate the prawns on top of the salad. Or mix it in and keep it in the fridge to serve as a cold dish.
Alternatives with this dish:
- Add this to pasta to make this a main meal.
- Pile this on top of toasted bread (or any type of bread), to make bruschetta.