My adventures in baking is still in it’s infant phase.
Mainly made up of many Betty Crocker’s instant mix moments, thrown in with different flavour whimsies.
Other times, when I am really in the mood, I would bake from scratch.
LINK to my FB Baking Album.
Here’s a short list of my baking experiments:
- Extra Chocolaty Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Cream
- Christmas Upside Down Walnut and Pear Butter Pound cake with Caramel Sauce
- Rainbow cake (Made with pancakes) and Swiss Meringue Cream
- Malibu Rum and Chocolate Cake with Rum Buttercream
- New Year’s Pastry Cream Profiteroles
- Chocolate Orange Pound Cake with Fondant Icing
- Muji’s Christmas Hexenhaus
What truly matters? Living La Dolce Vita.
The sweet life and spreading the love with each baked blessing :)
Another part of my growing interest in the kitchen, which I will try to blog about when I have the time.